LIFE 101 – AN EXPLORATION OF GENESIS 1-3

I'm excited about a new series of messages that I'll be teaching each Sunday throughout the summer months beginning tomorrow. I have entitled the series:

LIFE 101 – AN EXPLORATION OF GENESIS 1-3


Did you know that the first three chapters of the biblical book of Genesis are a key to understanding the ultimate meaning of Life!
Yes... I really mean that... Think about it -- Genesis 1-3 deals with...

  • Creation,
  • The Environment,
  • Life’s Purpose,
  • Relationships,
  • Work,
  • Sin,
  • Redemption and
  • So Much MORE!!!

It's true... these first three chapters of this ancient book encompasses the answers we human beings are looking for.

Join me each Sunday at Warwick Assembly of God throughout the summer months as we journey together through this important part of Holy Scripture.

No comments: